onsdag 8 augusti 2018

MOODBOARD





When all you long for is sculptural furniture, concrete floors, authentic art pieces on the walls, neutral/earthy tones and ceramic decor... then you know you are under the influence of the Scandinavian design scene. But what should one do when one live in Sweden and really thrives in a minimalistic setting? Well I guess it will be good for me to see something else for once, new expressions and ways of living. I doubt I'll ever change my personal style but I know that perspective is always good! Looking forward to be able to fully dive into the world of design and architecture. 

An artist I've recently discovered and whose home is also on the west coast at the moment is Eleonor Boström. Everything she does is absolutely gorgeous and so much fun. If you like dogs you are definitely going to like her work.

xx Ida





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar