fredag 2 november 2018

NOVEMBER

I know that it's been pretty quiet in here, sorry for that. I'm just in a very busy season at school at the moment. Time really flies by and in a month me and Noah will be off to Berlin for two weeks, and then back to Sweden for Christmas. I'm already so excited for 2019 haha, I have a feeling it will be even better than 2018. I'm also very much looking forward to the classes I'm taking next semester; Illustrator, photoshop, some drafting classes and learning how to make floor-plans, reflected ceilings plans, etc.


I've been on my own here in LA for the past two weeks. But except for missing Noah A LOT, I've been doing pretty good. Some smaller incidents with scary insects, but I conquered in the end. Feeling very much at home here now and I'm getting to know so many lovely people. The weather is helping too, and all the good coffee spots. They've both been giving me the energy I've needed for long study sessions. This coming month will probably be as intense as the last one, but Christmas break is only four weeks away now.
Looking forward to see my family again!  



This weekend my friend's mom Susan, opened her new restaurant Lao Lao, that I did the design and concept for. Noah helped with the logo and the menu and it was so fun to work on a project together.
I don't have any good photos of it yet, but here's a little sneak peek. To be continued..





And here are some incredible places I've visited the last month. There's really no end to the amazing design you can find in this city. Looking forward to be exploring them all. But first, getting some more homework done... xx



The Kings road house





The Sheats Goldstein residence 







The Getty villa






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar