måndag 6 augusti 2018

MONDAY





Hello Monday! These past couple of weeks have been both fun and intense. Due to two interior projects and a lot of preparation for the upcoming fall I've not been able to find time for blogging. My goal though, is to get better at it as it would be fun to share a bit of my next season with you here. In September I'm attending UCLA extension (in Los Angeles) to study Interior architecture. I've heard so many good things about the school and I'm really excited about what the future holds for me and Noah in LA. Also, three weeks ago I got a new family member by name Lewi Afework. He is a very gorgeous and tiny little man whom I love very deeply already. To be an aunt is really the best thing.  



So, now you know what's been going on lately and what's ahead. But I will be in Stockholm for a couple of more weeks so I'll see you around. Have a great week guys!

xx Ida 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar