fredag 14 december 2018

JOSHUA TREE










Hey! I'm now officially done with my first school semester and it feels great. I couldn't be more ready to take a little break. The last couple of months have been so fun but also intense and challenging. Not only because of school but also because I've been trying to find my place in a new country and a new city with new people. Although it hasn't been easy all the time I feel so grateful for the new friendships I've made, for new perspectives and new experiences. I wouldn't trade it for the world. 

One of the things I love with California is the diverse nature. Beautiful beaches, dramatic mountains (some of them snowy even), peaceful deserts, deep woods, lush vineyards and all of it in a pretty close distance. So last week Noah and I went to Joshua Tree to experience for ourselves what people have been talking about. It was only a 2,5h drive from LA and I have a feeling we will go there often from now on. As a matter of fact, it has now become one of our favorite places! The stillness, the peacefulness, the light, the colorful sunsets, the barren landscape... it was a very inspiring and restful environment for two creative souls.  








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar